Friday 5 August 2011

My saviour?

It's true. I am the most indecisive bride ever!
I honestly don't do it in a "I simply have to have everything perfect. That dot of red on the invite has to be removed & a bluebird put in its place" kind of way. It's more that I have so many ideas buzzing around my head at one time that I find it difficult to make a final decision.
Take these blooming invites for example: I cannot seem to decide what I am doing with them. At first I had visions of being the perfect domestic goddess with all her crafty tools out on the dining room table, ready to hand-make nearly 100 invitations.
I thought I would be able to make amazing things that looked somewhat like this:

Stunning


Was I mad?!?!
It took me long enough to make all of 15 Save-The-Date cards & they were tiny!

I suppose I have no problem with the amount of time, it’s the fact that I’m not 100% sure I can do the stellar job I need to do. After all, this is the big one. This is the day that people will hopefully remember for years to come. And probably judge for years to come & it all starts with one invitation!
One piece of paper that will make all the difference. Erm... How much pressure?!?

Anyway... After having a pathetic bridal almost-meltdown over nothing, S correctly reminded me that we know a lovely man who just happens to be a fabulous friend (although we do not see him nearly as much as we would like) who happens to be a graphic designer. "Why didn't I ask him before?" I exclaimed.
So after a hasty text conversation yesterday, I have emailed Mr Partridge of The Pear Tree to see how he can help. Let's hope I've found my saviour, eh?

Now if only I can figure out what I would like him to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment