Tuesday 22 March 2011

Vintage China Yumminess

Today I discovered some vintage lovliness!

And they are based in Huddersfield - I could not be more excited if I tried. It has the seal of approval from S, H & my Mum so all is well with the world.
Check out the link to their website & see what you think?

I started with the idea of sourcing all my own china from various charity shops etc. and so far I have done ok. But what the heck am I going to do with it all once the wedding is over? I tried to find hire companies online but failed as most were based in 'that London' (as my brother calls it) & charged extraordinary fees for delivery/collection. My heart had sunk until today!!!!

YAY for the internet & all it's wonderment - For it has restored my faith in the world. 

I have emailed the lovely lady that runs the website & got a little giddy. H even read the email & said it was a cute one, haha. Cute... That's me! But anyway... I shall await a response & if I use them then I shall shout their name from the rooftop & tell all my friends.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment