Wednesday 3 August 2011

Measure for Measure

Saturday marked the first proper meeting with my ladies. J, L & S all got to finally meet one another properly & have a bit of girl bonding time. I was very excited!
Off we dashed in S's fabbity convertible (!) to our appointment with Dresses @ No 9. Oh yes... Me & my ladies were rolling in style!
We all got measured up for the dresses. Chatted for a full hour with Linda at Dresses @ No 9 about designs, ideas, flowers & fabric. My ladies are having a fifties circle design like mine but in a Cath Kidston-esque fabric (once Linda finds it). The two younger ladies are having a traditional halter neck whilst S is going for more of a bateau neckline like mine. She needs to stand out after all... She is the M.O.H!

We discussed the idea of three varying colours with mixed up petticoats to add some extra wow. And I truly cannot wait for the next step. However that bit doesn't come until November...
Oh well... Good things come to those who wait & as soon as Linda emails me with some fabric ideas, I shall be sure to share :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment